Under the supervision of the Vice President & Senior Portfolio Manager, Foreign Equities, the Analyst will assist the foreign equities investment team in conducting fundamental research and in developing financial models on U.S. and international companies.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
• Perform in-depth, bottom-up fundamental research of companies and industries;
• Conduct management interviews;
• Build financial models and write full research reports;
• Assist members of the team on specific research tasks.
• Make recommendations consistent with the philosophy and the investment style of the team;
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business administration, or related field;
• Enrolment or completion of CFA program is an asset.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role within a Portfolio Management firm;
• Strong knowledge of accounting and finance principals;
• Strong analytical and modeling skills;
• Proficient knowledge of Excel;
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a team;
• Self-sufficient, methodical and organized;
• Superior interpersonal skills;
• Excellent French and English communication skills.
You are leaving the website of Fiera Capital. Please note that Fiera Capital does not provide investment advisory services, or offer investment funds, in the United States or to U.S. persons. Investment advisory services for U.S. persons are provided by Fiera Capital’s U.S. affiliates, Bel Air Investment Advisors LLC, Wilkinson O’Grady & Co., Inc. and Fiera Asset Management USA.